Fiber Art Exhibitions:
- Creative Inspirations (SAQA exhibit), Poway Center for the Performing Arts, Poway, CA; January 3-29, 2013; Juror: Mary Tabar.
- Gift, San Diego Mesa College Art Gallery, San Diego, CA; March 14-April 18, 2013; FIG exhibit.
- Quilt National 2013, Dairy Barn, Athens, OH, May 24-September 2, 2013; Safe Connections, St. Louis, MO, Sept 20-Oct 27, 2013; San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles, San Jose, CA, May 6-July 20, 2014; Historical and Cultural Society of Clay County, Moorhead, MN, Aug 14-Sept 28, 2014; Jurors: Linda Colsh, Judy Content, & Penny McMorris.
- The Pussycat Challenge, Art Share LA, Los Angeles, CA; Sept 13-Oct 13, 2013; Invitational.
- Art Quilt Portfolio: People and Portraits exhibit, Opens IQF Houston, Oct 31- Nov 3, 2013; Texas Quilt Museum, La Grange, TX, January-March, 2014; Festival of Quilts, Birmingham, England, Aug 7-10, 2014.
- Art Quilts XVIII: ARTrageous Art Quilts, Chandler Center for the Arts, Chandler, AZ; Nov 1, 2013-Jan 18, 2014; Juror: Laurie Fagen.
- Threads: A National Exhibit of Fiber Art, Tubac Center of the Arts, Tubac, AZ; Oct 18-Nov 17, 2013; Juror: Kay Khan.
- Capturing the Wonder of Women, Women’s Museum of California, Liberty Station, CA; December 7, 2012-February 25, 2013; Curator: Li Huai, Special Juror: Robert Pincus.
- California Fibers: Defined, Merced Multicultural Arts Center, Merced, CA; November 21, 2012-February 1, 2013; Juror: Arline Fisch.
- Quilt Visions 2012: Brainstorms, Visions Art Museum, San Diego, CA; October 20, 2012-February 17, 2013; Jurors: Kate Lenkowsky, Jane Przybysz, and R. Kent Williams.
- Long Yarns, 2012 North Olympic Fiber Arts Festival, Museum & Arts Center, Sequim, WA; October 5-27, 2012; Juror: Renne Emiko Brock-Richmond.
- Here and Now, California Fibers, C.S. Werby Gallery, Cal State Long Beach, July 16-21, 2012.
- No Place to Call Home, Loveland Museum and Gallery, Loveland, CO; June 30-September 16, 2012.
- Inspire/Respond, Sophie’s Art Gallery, San Diego, CA; June 1-30, 2012; Ray at Night, San Diego, CA; August 11-September 5, 2012; FIG exhibit.
- Fantastic Fibers, Yeiser Art Center, Paducah, KY; March 31-May 5, 2012; Juror Luanne Rimel.
- Art Quilt Elements 2012, Wayne Art Center, Wayne, PA, March 30-May 13, 2012; Jurors: Elizabeth Barton, David Revere McFadden, and Dr. Sandra Sider
- Feeder, The Garage, North Park, CA; April 14, 2012; Exhibit and performance art.
- Form, Not Function 2012, Carnegie Center for Art & History, New Albany, IN; January 6-March 3, 2012; Jurors Kate Lenkowsky, Marti Plager, and Jennifer Sargent.
- Art Quilts XVI: Something to Say, Chandler Center for the Arts & Vision Gallery, Chandler, AZ, Nov 28, 2011-Jan 28, 2012; Juror Diane Howell.
- Quilts=Art=Quilts, Schweinfurth Memorial Art Center, Auburn, NY; Oct 29, 2011-Jan 8, 2012; Jurors: Terry Jarrard-Dimond, Elin Noble, and Cynthia Schira.
- Interpretations 2011, Visions Art Museum, San Diego, CA; Nov 4, 2011-Jan 22, 2012; Jurors: Jamie Fingal, Catherine Gleason, and Rob Sidner.
- Shared Stories: Expressions and Stitched Memories, SAQA, Front Porch Gallery, Carlsbad, CA; July 9-Sept 4, 2011; Juror: Julie Weaverling.
- THE ArT-QuILT ExPERIENCE, Stone Quarry Hill Art Park, Cazenovia, NY; June 12-July 31, 2011; Jurors Jonathan Holstein, Eugenia Barnes, and Ann Clarke.
- Fantastic Fibers, Yeiser Art Center, Paducah, KY; April 2-April 30, 2011; Jurors Caryl Bryer Fallert, Judy Schwender, and Freda Fairchild.
- Form, Not Function 2011, Carnegie Center for Art & History, New Albany, IN; Jan 7-Mar 7, 2011; Jurors Rowland Ricketts, Judy Rush, and Joanne Weis.
- Art Quilts XV: Needleplay, Chandler Center for the Arts & Vision Gallery, Chandler, AZ, Nov 5, 2010-Jan 15, 2011; Juror Diane Howell.
- Sightlines, Nov 2010-2014; Opens IQF Houston, Nov 2010; IQF Cincinnati, OH, April 8-10, 2011; Quilters Newsletter Corporate Gallery, Golden, CO, April 15-June 30, 2011; IQF Long Beach, CA, July 29-31, 2011; Alexandria Museum of Art, Alexandria, LA, Jan 21-Mar 31, 2012; Morris Museum, Morristown, NJ, April 26-Aug 12, 2012; Everhart Museum, Scranton, PA, Sept 27-Dec 31, 2012; George A. Spiva Center for the Arts, Joplin, MO, Jan 11 – Mar 11, 2013; Grants Pass Museum of Art, Grants Pass, OR, May 28-July 26, 2013; William and Florence Schmidt Art Center, Belleville, Illinois, Aug 22 – Oct 15, 2013; Curator: Virginia Spiegel.
- SAQA: Creative Force 2010, Nov 2010-July 2011; IQF Houston, TX, Nov 2010; IQF Cincinnati, OH, Apr 8-10, 2011; IQF Long Beach, CA, July 29-31, 2011; Ohio Craft Museum, Columbus, OH, Sept 11-Oct 30, 2011; Yellowstone Art Museum, Billings, MT, March 22-June 10, 2011; Gerald R. Ford Museum, Grand Rapids, Michigan, July-August 2012; Juror: Chunghie Lee.
- No Place to Call Home, SAQA, Mancuso Show Circuit: World Quilt Show—New England, Manchester, NH, Aug 19-22, 2010; Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza XVII, Philadelphia, PA, Sept 16-19, 2010; Pacific International Quilt Festival XIX, Santa Clara, CA, October 14-17, 2010; World Quilt Show–Florida, West Palm Beach, FL, Nov 12-14, 2010; Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival XXIII, Hampton, VA, Feb 24-27, 2011; Quilt Fest of New Jersey VII, Somerset, NJ, March 3-6, 2011; Denver National Quilt Festival VI, Denver, CO, April 28-May 1, 2011; Diamond Jubilee Quilt Festival, Rochester, NY, June 3-5, 2011; Juror Kathleen McCabe.
- Art Quilts Lowell 2010, Aug 7-Sept 11, 2010, The Brush Gallery & Artists Studios, Lowell, MA; Jurors: Jeanne Williamson Ostroff & Linda Levin.
- National Art Quilt Exhibit, July 10-31, 2010, Earlville Opera House Arts Center Gallery, Earlville, NY; invitational.
- It’s a Green World,June 26-Aug 22, 2010, Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm, Dayton, OH; Jurors Diane Dover and Charity Krueger.
- Art Quilts XIV: Significant Stitching, Nov 20, 2009-Jan 2, 2010, Chandler Art Center, Chandler, AZ; Juror: Diane Howell.
- Interpretations, Visions Art Quilt Gallery, San Diego, California, Nov 14, 2009-January 17, 2010; Jurors: Karen McGuire, Kristin Lewis, & Angela Moll.
- Quilts=Art=Quilts 2009, Schweinfurth Memorial Art Center, Auburn, New York, Nov 1, 2009-January 10, 2010; Jurors: Rosalie Dace, Kerr Grabowski, & Margo Mensing.
- FiberForce: A Futuristic Approach, Mancuso Show circuit, October 2009-September 2010; Curator: Lisa Chipetine.
- Santa Cruz Art League 2nd Annual Fiber Art Exhibit, July 11-August 2, 2009, Santa Cruz Art League, Santa Cruz, CA; Juror: Deborah Corsini, curator, San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles.
- SAQA Transformations 09: Reflections, Festival of Quilts, Birmingham, England, August 2009; Guildford Art Center, Guildford, CT, Nov 13, 2009-Jan 3, 2010; Alaska Fiber Festival, Anchorage, AK, March 2010; Grants Pass Museum, Grants Pass, OR, June-July 2010; Visions Art Quilt Gallery, San Diego, CA, Aug 6-Oct 10, 2010; Juror: Laura Cater-Woods.
- Form Not Function 2009, Carnegie Center for Art & History, New Albany, IN, January 9-March 7, 2009; Jurors: Pat DaRif, Kathleen Loomis, Marti Plager, Joanne Weis, Valerie White, and Juanita Yeager.
- Art Quilts XIII: Lucky Break, Chandler Center for the Arts, Chandler, AZ, November 7-December 31, 2008; Juror: Diane Howell.
- ThreadLines 2008, Missouri State University Art & Design Gallery, Springfield, MO; Sept 5-28, 2008; Juror: Jason Pollen.
- ArtQuilts: Cultures, 2008 Professional Art Quilt Alliance-South Show, Page Walker Arts and History Center, Cary, NC, April 25-May 28, 2008; Jurors L. M. Wood and Peg Gignoux.
- Members Exhibition, Visions Art Quilt Gallery, San Diego, CA, November 10-January 15, 2007; Jurors Beth Smith, Julia Zgliniec, & Robert Leathers.
- Art Quilts XII: Current, Chandler Center for the Arts, Chandler, AZ, October 12-December 1, 2007; Juror: Diane Howell.
- Fiber National, Lancaster Museum of Art, Lancaster, PA, August 4-September 9, 2007; Juror: Gail M. Brown.
- Conflict/Peace: Finding Common Ground, Columbia Art Center, Columbia, MD, May 17-June 17, 2007; Jurors: Rebecca Bafford, Kini Collins, Stan Wenocur, Christina McCleary, Roger C. Wolf.
- ArtQuilts: Markings, 2007 Professional Art Quilt Alliance-South Show, Page Walker Arts and History Center, Cary, NC, April 27-May 30, 2007; Jurors Sherri Wood & Holly Brewster Jones.
- The Nude International 2007, Lexington Art League, Loudon House, Lexington, KY, January 12-March 4, 2007, Juror: Vincent Desiderio.
- Form, Not Function, Carnegie Center for Art & History, New Albany, IN, January 12-March 8, 2007, Juror: Penny Sisto.
- Art Quilts XI: Stages, Cycles, & Fits, Chandler Center for the Arts, Chandler, AZ, October 20-December 30, 2006, Juror: Diane Howell.
- Fiber Arts 2006, Gallery 510 Arts Guild, Decatur, IL, October 6-28, 2006; Juror: Naomi Whiting Towner. Winner of Best of Show cash award.
- Santa Cruz Art League 2nd Annual Fiber Art Exhibit, July 1-30, 2006, Santa Cruz Art League, Santa Cruz, CA.
- Crafts National 40, Zoller Gallery, Penn State University, State College, PA, June 6-July 21, 2006; Juror: Mark Richard Leach.
- Sewn and Thrown, sTudio 7 Gallery, Fort Tilden, Rockaway, Queens, NY, Nov 12-Dec 18, 2005.
- MasterPieces: Art Takes Shape, Husqvarna Viking Gallery, traveling show, Oct 2005-July 2007, Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lyons, France; Pittsburgh, PA; others. Jurors: Jacqueline Govin, Naomi Ichikawa, Patricia Chatham Bolton.
- Disclosing October, Exit Gallery, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, Oct 20-Nov 4 2005.
- Santa Cruz Art League 1st Annual Fiber Art Exhibit, July 2-24, 2005, Santa Cruz Art League, Santa Cruz, CA.
- ArtQuilts: Journeys, 2005 Professional Art Quilt Alliance-South Show, Page Walker Arts and History Center, Cary, NC, April 29-June 1, 2005; Jurors: Alma Adams, Lynn Ennis Jones.
- The Nude International 2005, Lexington Art League, Loudon House, Lexington, KY, January 14-February 17, 2005; Juror: Steven Assael.
- Art Quilts IX: Sight Line, Chandler Center for the Arts, Chandler, AZ, October 20-December 3, 2004, Juror: Diane Howell.
- The Art of Being Tactile: Works in Fiber, Postpicasso.com, online exhibition, October 1-November 3, 2003.
- Wrapped in Cloth: The Human Figure in Textiles, Tubac Center of the Arts, Tubac, AZ, October 11-November 16, 2003; Online exhibition September 2003-January 2004. Jurors: Thelma Smith and Julie Sasse.
- MasterPieces: Spirit and Strength, Husqvarna Viking Gallery, traveling show, Aug 2003-July 2005; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Den Haag, Netherlands; Pittsburgh, PA; others. Jurors: Jacqueline Govin, Naomi Ichikawa, Robert E. Shaw.
- Fiber Arts 2002, Gallery 510 Arts Guild, Decatur, IL, October 3-27, 2002; Juror: Naomi Whiting Towner.
- Quilt 21: American Art Quilts for the 21st Century/2002, The Brush Art Gallery & Studios, Lowell, MA, August 11-October 27, 2002; traveling exhibition through August 2004; Jurors: Laura Cater-Woods and Maxine Farkas.
- 10th Biennial Exhibition of Contemporary Quilts, Artist as Quiltmaker, FAVA (Fireland Association of Visual Arts), New Union Center for the Arts, Oberlin, OH, May 12-July 28, 2002; Juror: Clare Murray, fiber artist.
- Century of Progress, Allentown Art Museum, Allentown, PA, June 17-August 17, 2001; 1st place cash award, newspaper publication, traveled PA National Quilt Extravaganza, Ft Washington, PA; September 13-16, 2001; and Pacific International Quilt Festival, Santa Clara, CA; October 4-7, 2001.
- In Stitches, New England Quilt Museum, Lowell, MA, June 7-August 18, 2001.
- Fiber Arts 2000, Gallery 510 Arts Guild, Decatur, IL, August 4-August 27, 2000; panel jury. The Temple of My Lost Love chosen for exhibition postcards; both pieces received Certificates of Excellence.
- Quilts: A World of Beauty, International Quilt Festival, Houston, TX, October 21-24, 1999; panel jury.
- California Dreaming, Bayfront Gallery, San Francisco, CA, October 2-November 18, 1995; Juror: Philip E. Linhares, Chief Curator of Art, Oakland Museum.
- Woman 2 Woman, SOHO Gallery, Pensacola, FL, July 17-August 19, 1995; Juror: Susan E. Myers, MFA; fine artist and former professor of fine arts.
- April Show, San Diego Art Institute, San Diego, CA, March 29-April 3, 1995.
- The Octagon’s Clay, Fiber, Glass, Metal, Wood Exhibition, Octagon Center for the Arts, Ames, IA; March 5-April 23, 1995; Juror: Jim L. Zimmer, Director, Sioux City Art Center.
- Art Prospect 1995, La Jolla, CA; January 30-August 1995; Jurors: Martin Peterson, Curator, San Diego Museum of Art; Kathryn Kanjo, Curator, Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego; and Keith Kelman, K. Nathan Gallery, La Jolla, CA.
- Gallery 84, Inc./Martin Sumers Graphics, New York, NY; December 13-31, 1994; Juror: Theodore F. Wolff, art critic, The Christian Science Monitor.
- Generation 13, San Diego, CA; November 4-December 9, 1994; Juror: Brian Gonzalez, gallery owner and artist.
- Foster Art Center, Autumn Open House Exhibition, three-woman exhibition, San Diego, CA; October 22, 1994.
- Midsummer Awards Show, San Diego Art Institute, San Diego, CA; July 6-August 3, 1994; Juror: Anne Mudge, artist
- Gallery 451, Rockford, IL; July 22-September 2, 1994; Juror: Harold Rotzoll, printmaker.
- Cooperstown Art Galleries, Cooperstown, NY; June 25-August 5, 1994; Juror: Timothy Sheesley, artist.
- Westbeth Gallery, New York, NY; April 9-29, 1994; Juror: Serge Hollerback, artist.
- Lake Worth Art League, Lake Worth, FL; February 13-March 19, 1994; Juror: Louise Nelson, gallery owner.
- La Jolla Art Association, La Jolla, CA; January 9-February 5, 1994; Juror: Georgeanne Lipe, artist.
- Aesthetics ’93, McPherson, KS; April 1-27, 1993; Juror: John Blake Bergers, artist.
- American Artists Registry, DECOR Gallery, Rockville, MD; January 16-30, 1993; Jurors: Rolland Golden, artist; Rodger LaPelle, President of Philadelphia Academy of Fine Art and gallery owner; and Raoul Middleman, artist.
- La Jolla Art Association, La Jolla, CA; January 10-February 6, 1993; Juror: Eileen Monaghan Whitaker, artist.
- San Bernardino County Art Museum, Redlands, CA; September-October 1992; Juror: Carl Provder, artist.
- Artwalk, two-woman exhibition, San Diego, CA; April 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995.
- Art in All Media, Del Mar, CA; June-July 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995.
- UCIrvine Women’s Center, CA, one-woman exhibit; 1990.
- Chancellor’s Office exhibition, UCIrvine, CA; 1986.
- Art Quilt Portfolio: People and Portraits; Martha Sielman, Lark Books, 2013.
- SAQA Portfolio 18; Studio Art Quilt Associates, Inc., 2012.
- The Studio Quilt, No. 6: State of the Art; Sandra Sider, 2011.
- 500 Art Quilts: An Inspiring Collection of Contemporary Work (500 Series), Ray Hemachandra & Karey Patternson Bresenhan, Lark Books, 2010.
- Creative Quilting: The Journal Quilt Project; Karey Patterson Bresenhan, ed.; Quilting Arts, LLC, Stow, MA, www.quiltingartsllc.com, p. 195, 2006.
- Women’s Quarterly, UCIrvine, California, Winter 1990 and Spring 1991, Vol.3, Nos. 2 and 3
- I’m Not Crazy, SAQA-sponsored, Mancuso circuit, August 2012-2013